Thursday, August 14, 2008

knOmposE q pAra s knyA... T_T

There's a friend I used to know, a friend I would keep
She's the one who made it all, all the smiles on me
My heart wants to call her name and I want her to be
My friend forever I'll keep through this passing days...

I remember everything between the two of us
Every laughter that we had would not come to end
Every name we used to call to greet each other
An everlasting time it used to be...

Chorus:
She's the one who made me smile, even I have a broken heart
Those times that I'm so alone, she had come to make things bright.
I know deep inside I'm weak, and my time I cannot give
But she showed me what is right; she gave bakc the strength I need...
I say she's better than what I have before
Although we've met lately I've knew some more
Her smile were so awesome and so remarkable
I wish I'll be understood by someone like her whom I dreamt...

I know we're special friends, that is what we are
There are high and low retrieves but still moving on
She has problems in her life but her smile does shines
She's the model that should be taken a shoot

Chorus2:
Wishing time will brought to us, all the thoughts we keep on hand
She's the girl I used to know, maybe she's the one for me
If I'll be given a chance to love someone forever
I would like to have my love just like her no matter what...
Heartaches and troubles will not let her down
I'm faithful and trustful that I'll be like that
I hope I can find someone like her today
That will give me tenderness...
The care that will not hurt me.

INSTRUMENTAL

REPEAT CHORUS

+END+

No comments: