Monday, August 25, 2008

wAah! fAvoriTe kOng coMposition...

Do I Still Love You?

I felt so down when you leave me alone

I'm missing you so much 'coz you know that I love you
I tried to smile to keep everything just all right
But my heart is really bleeding as you go...

Refrain1:
I hope you understand that I can love you faithfully
My heart will be all for you, I can give you smiles and happiness
I expect that we will last but you have found someone else
So I have to go away and I have to move away with tears...

Chorus1:
Before, I'm missing you my love, I just wanna be at your side,
Even our love went off and got so far away
I know we were special friends, I hope we can be better now
I miss the day you're holding my hand,
But I cried a lot 'coz I was left behind.
Now you're back, do I still love you?...

I started my life again and I
Took away the memories that we had shared
But now the time is making another way for us
And I don't know if I can say "I love you"...

Refrain2:
Is "enough" really enough? Can I give you another chance?
Will be there another fight that will make us apart again?
And now I'm moving on, do you still need my love?
I know you really care, so I think I have to make a choice...

Chorus2:
Why is it so hard to believe, to know that you're reallymissing me
I just want to cry and leave all things behind and go
But somehow there's still love in my heart that I can give to you
You're the true friend I'm longing for, you are always here in my heart
Since the day that I've found you...

Bridge:
It is true, I can't stop loving you my friend
Through the days and through the nights, I love you forever
Should I give you another chance? Can I be with you again?
I really hope that our love will be just alive...

(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus)

+ My English version of Winter Love by BoA Kwon

No comments: